WiFi Mouse Pro Full Apk – To pair Android devices and PCs, you must first install the appropriate server software on your PC. It is available on the manufacturer’s homepage.
Afterwards, your Android phone can be connected to PC via WLAN.
You can’t just use your Android device as an external touchpad to control the mouse cursor, for example, the keyboard.
You can control your PowerPoint presentation or your media player on your mobile phone.
Table of Contents
WiFi Mouse Pro Apk
|Filename||WiFi Mouse Pro (Playstore)|
|Updated||2 days ago|
|Supports||In all Windows|
How to use WiFi Mouse using Android?
WiFi Mouse Features:
- Supports right and left mouse clicks
- Move the mouse cursor with the finger
- Support for scrolling the middle mouse button
- Ability to input text via remote keyboards
- Ability to shorten two simultaneous clicks, such as CTTL + C
- Supports audio input for all languages
- General control over playback with touch buttons
- Game mode support for game control
- Automatically connect when the program is run by you
- Full compatibility with Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / Mac OSX / Linux
- Tap and go to drag
- Tap two fingers for a right-click
- Two-finger scroll
- Zoom in
- Drag or highlight three fingers
- Swipe four fingers to show the desktop
- Swipe four fingers to maximize the current window
- Swipe four fingers along the side to change the focus of the current window
- Left-handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse clicks)
- Show desktop when handing proximity sensor
# Fully simulated mouse
# Simulated computer keyboard and numbered keypad
# Copy support and text sent to the computer (new)
# Magic Trackpad
# Multi # Touch gestures
# Turn off / suspend the computer remotely
# Media Controller
# Voice input remotely
# App Launcher
# Scan and open computer files
# Password protection
# Games Pad (Play Computer Games Remote)
WiFi Mouse Pro is an interesting and effective application of Nekta Studio for Android devices that lets you convert your device to a wireless mouse and keyboard to control and manage your computer!
Perhaps you prefer to lean on the sofa and have a wireless keyboard and mouse for remote control WiFi Mouse Pro is the best option for you!
This application requires an Internet Wi-Fi network to connect the device to the computer, and there are two installation programs for the phone, and one for Windows.
You install the phone program on your phone, and your computer connects to the Windows client and your phone directly to the virtual mouse and keyboard.
The application has a very simple user interface and will be installed on all Android devices running Android +4.0.3! Needless to mention that the above program is now on PlayStation 3.
How to install WiFi Mouse Pro APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download the WiFi Mouse Pro APK file from ModHunters.com, then follow these steps:
- Update phone settings
- Go to your phone’s Settings page
- Tap on Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Source box
- Alright sure
- Download Goto
- Open the downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.necta.wifimouse-v3.4.4.apk)
- When prompted, tap Install, the downloaded APK file will be installed on your device.
- Wi-Fi mouse only supports Wi-Fi connection (wireless mouse), Bluetooth doesn’t support.
- More gestures will be added.
- XMBC will be supported next month.
V3.5.9 version changes:
New features + Bug fixes + Various customizations.
Here we have connected some thoughts about WiFi Mouse Pro from the Play Store. You can get to know the app better by reading these public reviews.
Review by – David Vandine
Skilled! I feel ok Anyway my phone is always in my hand and I’m in front of my PC most of the time. Why don’t they work together? Okay, here you go!
By review – riggs_ race
Love this app. I can plug my laptop into my TV with an HDMI cord and control my laptop sitting on my sofa.
By Review – A Google User
Outstanding, great job! Extraordinary actions. I have tried various remote applications but this is just exceptional. Very well done work flawlessly. 🙂 (Nexus 4) PS Linux client needs improvement.
Reviewed by – Sharina V. Jones
Easy to use I tried another remote mouse technology but it was a very resourceful resource. It works really well and it doesn’t kill my phone’s battery or my phone’s frozen.
The final word
If you have not got a WiFi mouse, don’t worry because this site will get you WiFi Mouse Pro Apk. It will help a lot because if your mouse gets stuck or damaged, it will help you, if you liked this post then rate it.